- Established in 1999
- Founder/CEO has over two decades in recovery
- Licensed by the State of Georgia Department of Community Health since 1999
- Internationally Accredited since 2004
- Treatment for issues like Alcoholism, Depression and ADHD
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (Coming Soon)
- Opioid Treatment Programs
- We accept MOST major insurance plans
- Highly experienced team of Master’s-Level Clinicians
- Centrally located in Atlanta, Georgia
- Provides high quality affordable care to adults and adolescents
- Office Hours are Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm
We are a community based, tax-exempt non-profit organization and have been recognized as a innovative leader in the fields of alcoholism, drug addiction and mental health care. Internationally Accredited in 2004.
NOTE: See our home page to view our professional affiliations and accreditation’s.
Our mission is to provide high quality affordable care to adults and adolescents who may be in crisis and threaten with permanent disability due to the ravages of alcoholism, drug addiction and/or mental illness.
What Services We Provide
- Outpatient Medication Assisted Treatment (Coming Soon)
- Adults Residential Recovery Program
- Intensive Outpatient & Aftercare
- Professional Psychological Services
- Veterans Therapeutic Community Settings
- Drug Testing Lab Services
Hi, my name is Derrick D. Billingslea, Founder and CEO of HUGS Recovery. U.S. Army Veteran, I became hopelessly addicted at the tender age of 12. Twenty three years later I entered long-term rehab in Atlanta, GA in 1995 and today I’m grateful for the experience of twenty three years of recovery and sobriety.
Like others on our interdisciplinary team, I have both a personal and professional commitment to helping veterans and families just like yours who are in need of professional counseling and therapy services to help deal with issues like Alcoholism, Depression, ADHD, Opioid and other Substance Use Disorders.
At HUGS we really care about our clients and are committed to helping those who are in crisis and seeking recovery from the ravages of alcoholism, drug addiction and other psychological disorders.
I want you to experience the same feeling of success and fulfillment in recovery that I have experienced. My team and I welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver the best service in the industry to you and your loved one.
If my family and I can experience freedom and recovery, so can you and yours. We have helped clients with limited insurance benefits and complex financial situations get the treatment they need and you have my personal commitment of helping you as well.
Please CALL US for your FREE no-obligation consultation. Let’s discuss your challenges or the problems someone you love is facing. We are compassionate and respectful. You will learn about the best possible solutions, our treatment methods, and the easy steps to getting started.
Call now. We are waiting for your call. Call toll free 888-874-0593.
Alcoholism, Drug Rehab and Mental Health Services Atlanta
FDA Certified Drug Testing Lab:
HUGS Recovery 5015 Old National Hwy., Suite D, College Park, GA 30349
Internationally Accredited Outpatient Clinic:
HUGS Recovery 4751 Best Rd., Suite 150, Atlanta, GA 30337 888-874-0593
Less than one mile from Atlanta’s Hartsfield- Jackson International Airport