Addiction is no laughing matter, it destroys thousands of lives each year. You don’t have to be another statistic, HUGS Recovery can help. The services we offer enables our clients to become productive citizens again, and we help restore family ties. That’s what we do…….
- Our Intensive Outpatient Programs are gender-specific
- Specialized evidence-based treatment programs that works
- The programs only accepts 24 women and/or 24 men at a time
- Men meet M,W,F mornings from 9am to 12 noon and/or M,W,F evenings from 6pm to 9pm
- Women meet Tuesday and Thursday mornings 9am to 12 noon and/or evenings from 6pm to 9pm and Sat mornings 9am to 12 noon
- In addition to behavioral therapies, the program incorporates, meditation, thi chi, yoga, massage therapy and nutritional counseling
The primary objective of treatment is to restore hope, healing and health to adults and their families affected by substance use disorders while maximizing long term recovery in a safe and nurturing environment. Our aim is to help our clients regain their focus, restore family ties, become more productive, healthy and happy.
Our program is managed by our Master Level Clinical Director. The treatment team also consists of Registered Nurses, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors, Master Addiction Counselors, Certified Addictions Counselors, Certified Addition Recovery Empowerment Specialists, Peer Support Specialists, Massage Therapist, Thi Chi and Yoga Instructors and a Registered Dietitian.
Abbreviated Admission Criteria
- Must be 18 or older with a primary diagnosis of substance use disorder
- The program does not admit clients who are on suboxone or methadone maintenance
- Must have a current negative TB test (within the last six months)
- Be willing and able to comply with all program rules, recommendations and requirements of the treatment program; and able to care for self
- Day’s and Hours of Admissions are M,W,F from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Enrollment fee is $150
Program fees are $125 per day
We accept most major insurance plans
We also accept major credit cards (ask for details)
Ten Reasons Why You Should Choose HUGS Recovery Centers vs other Centers
- Established in 1999
- Founder/CEO has over two decades in recovery
- Licensed by the State of Georgia Department of Community Health since 1999 & Internationally Accredited since 2004
- Provides Alcoholism/ Drug Rehab and Mental Health Services
- Alternative Drug-Free Pain Management Clinic (coming soon)
- We accept MOST major insurance plans
- We have helped over 3000 families to regain their focus, embrace recovery, restore their family ties and become more productive.
- Highly experienced team. Registered Mental Health Nurses, Licensed Psychotherapist, Master Addiction Counselors, Certified Addiction Counselors, Certified Anger Management Specialist and Recovery Specialist
- Centrally located in Atlanta, Georgia
- Provides high quality affordable care to adults and adolescents
HUGS Recovery 4751 Best Rd., Suite 150, Atlanta, GA 30337 888-874-0593
Conveniently located less than one mile from Atlanta’s Heartsfield-Jackson International Airport