Alcohol Abuse & Depression In The Legal Profession
According to a report from the Legal Profession Assistance Conference, 15-24 percent of people who work in the legal profession abuse alcohol, and that approximately one out of every five lawyers suffers from alcoholism.
To help address this issue, HUGS Lawyers Assistance & Recovery Program, is specifically designed for Attorneys. The program utilizes IOP behavioral therapies coupled with therapeutic community settings for lawyers, between the ages 28-65 struggling with alcohol use disorder and/or substance use disorders. The long- term program is recommended and starts with the first 90 days in the residential therapeutic community. We also offer a 30 day residential program with aftercare and our out of state clients report via our innovative cyber therapy stream. Based on clinical status, social stability and situational needs the attorney may spend up to a combined 1 year in the program with long-term monitoring. Additionally, we provide regular reporting to licensing boards of responsibility and bar associations only if and/or when required.
The program includes a clean safe therapeutic environment. Our TC behavioral therapies include:
- Peer tutoring
- Motivational enhancement
- Behavior modification
- Goal attainment
- Therapeutic alliance
The program also incorporates meditation, thi chi, yoga, massage therapy and nutritional counseling. As a bonus, HUGS Family Education Program is incorporated and is included in the cost of care.
According to the National Institute of Drug Abuse, research shows that an addicted person needs about 90 days in a therapeutic community, residential setting, this allows the brain chemistry to “reboot” and develop the tools it takes to sustain long-term success. In addition, a lasting recovery may need to involve on-going outpatient services, behavioral therapies and social support after the residential stay is complete.
The primary objective of treatment is a return to “right living”. Restoring hope, healing and health to these lawyers and their families affected by alcohol use disorders and/or substance use disorders while maximizing long term recovery in a safe and nurturing environment. Our aim is to produce positive outcomes in reducing alcohol and other substance misuse. The goal is to help these professionals to regain their focus, restore family ties, become more productive, healthy and happier as a result of working with us, to achieve long-term success in recovery.
Cost of Care
The treatment program includes the first 90 days in our residential therapeutic community and cost $33,750 for semi-private rooms and $35,250 for private rooms. We also offer a 30 day residential program with aftercare and out of state clients report via our group cyber therapy stream for up to one year. After the residential stay is complete, a bonus of 9 to 11 months of continuous outpatient monitoring, behavioral therapies and social supports are offered at no additional cost. Admissions fees are $11,250 and are due upon entry into the program.
Highly experienced, professional and compassionate. Our programs are managed by our Master Level Clinical Director. The treatment team also consists of Registered Nurses, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors, Master Addiction Counselors, Certified Addictions Counselors, Certified Addiction Recovery Empowerment Specialists, Peer Support Specialists, Massage Therapist, Thi Chi and Yoga Instructors and a Registered Dietitian.
7 Reasons Why You Should Choose HUGS Recovery Centers vs. other Centers
- The average cost of treatment at other centers is around $39,300 and their programs are usually only 30 to 45 days in length of stay.
- Affordable fees and specifically designed for Attorneys.
- HUGS therapeutic community, residential programs are 30 to 90 days, plus we offer a bonus of continuous outpatient therapy and support for up to one year of combined care. Extended stay options are available for our drug-free TC’s.
- According to the National Institute of Drug Abuse, research shows that an addicted person needs about 90 days in a therapeutic residential setting, this allows the brain chemistry to “reboot” and develop the tools it takes to sustain long-term success. In addition, a lasting recovery may need to involve on-going outpatient services, behavioral therapies and social support after the residential stay is complete. This is a service we provide to our clients and their families at HUGS.
- Services are evidence-based and we have been State licensed since 1999 and internationally accredited since 2004.
- Founder and CEO has over two decades in recovery and has both a personal and professional commitment to families seeking recovery.
- We have helped over 3000 families to make HUGS Recovery a great health care investment decision, and we invite you to do so for both you and your loved-ones today.
Our Atlanta facility is 5 minutes from Atlanta’s Hartsfield Jackson International Airport and conveniently located for out of state referrals.
For Inquiries Call 888 874 0593
Alcoholism, Drug Rehab and Mental Health Services Atlanta
HUGS Recovery 4751 Best Road., Suite 150, Atlanta, GA 30337 888-874-0593
Conveniently located less than one mile from Atlanta’s Heartsfield-Jackson International Airport