HUGS Recovery Speakers Bureau
A HUGS Academy Program for Prevention Services
- Volunteer speakers
- Multiple years of recovery
- Helps to eliminate stigma
- Messages of Hope and Healing
- Prevention of alcohol and drug use among youth
- Better understanding of addiction, mental illness and recovery
- Available to schools, community organizations and youth programs
Our Recovery Speakers Bureau was created to serve as a prevention platform, promoting drug free communities while helping to eliminate the stigma of addiction and mental illness.
All of our recovery speakers have experienced multiple years of recovery and wishes to share their stories of Hope so that others may better understand addiction, mental illness and of course, recovery.
To become a volunteer recovery speaker click HERE
To book a speaker, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alcoholism, Drug Rehab and Mental Health Services Atlanta
HUGS Recovery 777 Cleveland Ave., Suite 316, Atlanta, GA 30315 404-228-2222