According to the National Institute of Drug Abuse, research shows that an addicted person needs about 90 days in residential rehab for the best chance of lasting recovery. This allows the brain chemistry to “reboot” and develop the tools it takes to sustain long-term success. In addition, a lasting recovery may need to involve on-going outpatient services, behavioral therapies and social support after the residential stay is complete.
- 90 to 120 days
- Customized treatment plans
- Day and evening treatment schedules
- Outpatient detox (if medically required)
- Clean, safe and structured living environments
- Private and semi-private rooms in Therapeutic Community Settings
- Coexisting Disorders (primary diagnosis must be Substance Use Disorder)
- Family Education and Support Program included in the cost of clients care
- Staffed for appropriate supervision, accountability and behavioral modification
- Intensive Treatment Schedules with Licensed and Certified Addiction Therapist (In-clinic services billed to your insurance plan).
Abbreviated Admission Criteria
- Must be a male ages 18 years or older with a primary diagnosis of substance use disorder
- The program does not admit clients who are on methadone maintenance
- If already detoxed, must be discharged from a detox within 72 hours prior to admissions into HUGS Recovery
- The person must not have a history of sexually perpetrating or is a registered sexual offender
- Be willing and able to comply with all program rules, recommendations and requirements of the program; and able to care for self
- Be willing to live in a therapeutic residential community setting with limitations placed on their personal privacy with responsibility taken for the residence
- Day’s and Hours of Admissions are M,W,F, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Why should we choose HUGS Recovery vs. another treatment center?
- The average cost of treatment at other centers is around $39,300 and their programs are usually only 30 to 45 days in length of stay.
- Affordable residential fees with clinical services billed to insurance plan.
- HUGS therapeutic residential programs are 90 to 120 days. Extended stay options available.
- According to the National Institute of Drug Abuse, research shows that an addicted person needs about 90 days in residential rehab for the best chance of lasting recovery. This allows the brain chemistry to “reboot” and develop the tools it takes to sustain long-term success. In addition, a lasting recovery may need to involve on-going outpatient services, behavioral therapies and social support after the residential stay is complete. All of which we provide to our clients and their families at HUGS.
- Services are evidence-based and we are State licensed since 1999 and internationally accredited since 2004.
- Founder and CEO has over two decades in recovery and has both a personal and professional commitment to families seeking recovery.
- We have helped over 5000 other families to make HUGS Recovery, a great health care investment decision and we invite you to do so for both you and your loved-ones today.
Please CALL US for your FREE no-obligation consultation. Let’s discuss your challenges or the problems someone you love is facing. We are compassionate and respectful. You will learn about the best possible solutions, our treatment methods, and the easy steps to getting started.
Call now. We are waiting for your call. Call toll free 888-874-0593.
Atlanta Alcoholism/Drug Rehab for over 18 years.
HUGS Recovery 4751 Best Rd., Suite 150, Atlanta, GA 30337 888-874-0593
Conveniently located near Atlanta’s Heartsfield-Jackson International Airport