To ensure appropriate level of care we adhere to The ASAM Criteria
- 90 to 120 days
- Peer Mentoring
- State licensed ASAM III. I and ASAM II.I Program
- Customized treatment plans
- Day and evening treatment schedules
- Outpatient detox (if medically required)
- Clean, safe and structured living environments
- Private and semi-private rooms in Therapeutic Settings
- Coexisting Disorders (primary diagnosis must be Substance Use Disorder)
- Family Education and Support Program included in the cost of care
- Staffed for appropriate supervision, accountability and behavioral modification
- Intensive Treatment Schedules with Licensed and Certified Addiction Therapist (In-clinic services billed to your insurance plan).
Abbreviated Admission Criteria
- Must be a male ages 18 years or older with a primary diagnosis of substance use disorder
- The program does not admit clients who are on methadone maintenance
- If already detoxed, must be discharged from a detox within 72 hours prior to admissions into HUGS Recovery
- The person must not have a history of sexually perpetrating or is a registered sexual offender
- Be willing and able to comply with all program rules, recommendations and requirements of the program; and able to care for self
- Be willing to live in a therapeutic setting with limitations placed on their personal privacy with responsibility taken for the residence
- Day’s and Hours of Admissions are M,W,F, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Why should we choose HUGS Recovery vs. another treatment center?
- The average cost of treatment at other centers is around $39,300 and their programs are usually only 30 to 45 days in length of stay.
- Affordable fees with clinical services billed to insurance plan.
- HUGS residential programs are combined with intensive outpatient treatment and are 90 to 120 days. Extended stay options available.
- Services are evidence-based and we are State licensed since 1999 and internationally accredited since 2004.
- Founder and CEO has over two decades in recovery and has both a personal and professional commitment to families seeking recovery.
- We have helped over 3000 other families to make HUGS Recovery, a great health care investment decision and we invite you to do so for both you and your loved-ones today.
Please Call Us for your Free no-obligation consultation. Let’s discuss your challenges or the problems someone you love is facing. We are compassionate and respectful. You will learn about the best possible solutions, our treatment methods, and the easy steps to getting started.
Call now. We are waiting for your call. Call toll free 888-874-0593.
Atlanta Alcoholism/Drug Rehab
HUGS Recovery 4751 Best Rd., Suite 150, Atlanta, GA 30337 888-874-0593
Conveniently located near Atlanta’s Heartsfield-Jackson International Airport