If you or a loved one as been struggling with the ravages of alcohol or drug addiction, possibly with a co-occurring psychiatric disorder, you know the negative impact it can have on your life. At HUGS we offer detox and treatment options that don’t require an inpatient stay and they allow you to still participate in daily activities like work and childcare.
- Physician-led Team of Professionals
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Medically Monitored Outpatient Detoxification
- Outpatient Treatment Program ASAM Levels I, II.I, & II.5 (Highly Recommended)
- Flexible Schedules for Detoxification & Outpatient Treatment
- Some Patients Continue Their Job and Daily Routines During Treatment
- Monitored Drug Screens
- Patient must have no history of DTs withdrawal or seizures. Patient must not be taking any mood altering substances.
- Patient must be escorted by responsible drug-free adult (21 years and over) that will monitor patient during acute detoxification phase (initial 3 to 7 days of detox).
- Adult must escort patient to and from ambulatory detox program. Adult must also hold patient medication to monitor patient only takes medication as prescribed.
- Patient must bring in all prescription medications to be reviewed by ambulatory program nurse and/or physician.
- Patient must consent to take ambulatory detoxification medication as prescribed.
Please Call Us for your Free no-obligation consultation. Let’s discuss your challenges or the problems someone you love is facing. We are compassionate and respectful. You will learn about the best possible solutions, our detox and treatment methods, and the easy steps to getting started.
Call now. We are waiting for your call. Call toll free 888-874-0593.