HUGS Recovery Speakers Bureau
A HUGS Academy Program for Prevention Services
- Volunteer speakers
- Multiple years of recovery
- Helps to eliminate stigma
- Messages of Hope and Healing
- Prevention of alcohol and drug use among youth
- Better understanding of addiction, mental illness and recovery
- Available to schools, community organizations and youth programs
Our Recovery Speakers Bureau was created to serve as a prevention platform, promoting drug free communities while helping to eliminate the stigma of addiction and mental illness.
All of our recovery speakers have experienced multiple years of recovery and wishes to share their stories of Hope so that others may better understand addiction, mental illness and of course, recovery.
To become a volunteer recovery speaker click HERE
To book a speaker, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A very special thanks to our dear friend Santa Monica Sam for his inspirational contributions to the recovery community all around the world.
Alcoholism, Drug Rehab and Mental Health Services Atlanta
HUGS Recovery 4751 Best Rd., Suite 150, Atlanta, GA 30337 404-228-2222